(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Saturday, February 14, 2015

My first international Guest Blog Post.

It is steampunk month. I have been participating with blog posts as part of Steampunk Hands Around the World. Not only am I enjoying reading the posts, I am discovering how steampunk is celebrated and how each culture interprets it. (Huzzah for Google translate.) I have already met some lovely people from around the world. I love the steampunk community, its imagination and inclusiveness!


This week I was asked to do my first international guest blog post – translated into Spanish! Thanks to JosuĂ© Ramos who asked me to contribute to his MondoSteampunk blog.  You can read my guest post Best of Both Worlds at his website.


Hola!




My first international Guest Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment