(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Sunday, April 26, 2015

What a Wonderful World.

It has been a hectic, emotional and snot-filled month. I am currently writing like mad to finish last rewrites and edits on Doctor Jack, while trying not to cough up a lung. Today I thought I would share some of the beauty I have spied over the past month. I know I need a boost. How about you?


1. Random sights at the local shopping centre:


Autumngoldengrove_KarenCarlisle_2015


2. Letterbox. 3. On the 4th April, we had a lunar eclipse:


tardis letterbox march 2015 copyright Karen Carlisle 2015 2240pm


4. Oz Comic Con


IMG_9057


5. Guess who bought a Jeep? (snapped on the way home)


IMG_9117


Keep a eye on the world around you. There are some amazing sights. Have a great weekend.


All photos (c) Karen Carlisle. 2015 All rights reserved.



What a Wonderful World.

No comments:

Post a Comment