(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Sunday, May 3, 2015

I Did A Thing - Doctor Jack Book Trailer

What I am really loving about this writing gig is that it is not just writing. I get to indulge my inner photographer and movie maker and create book covers and book trailers. Squee.


Introducing…


Book Trailer #2: The Adventures of Viola Stewart: Doctor Jack


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WA5Kbb_FFQ


Book trailer #1: The Adventures of Viola Stewart: Three Short Stories.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbqvp-lQ5DU


I also get to make cool costume accessories (keeping my inner costumer happy). Viola has already has two eye patches to match her gowns.


eyepatch


I even get to play with my nib pens and ink and draw. Last month I did a thing: I designed a badge for The Society’s Men in Grey- an ouborous mounted on a cog with an ‘S’ as the cog’s centre.  Then I made a badge into a badges.


1c 1 sketch done  2 inking almost done 4 final


Such fun!


You can buy the badges for $4 each  (includes postage in Australia)
Mugs also available at my Zazzle store.



I Did A Thing - Doctor Jack Book Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment