(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Friday, July 29, 2016

Photo Friday: Back on Track.

original post: http://karenjcarlisle.com/2016/07/29/photo-friday-back-on-track/

Two weeks since surgery: Brain is waking up. It's been a productive week and here's some pics to prove it.
Writing:
Lots of writing. Formatted the title page of Journal #2 and sharpened my way through two pencils.
  Map_photo_copyright2016KarenCarlisle
   sharpwriting_copyright2016KarenCarlisle Update160728
journal 2 title page_copyright2016KarenCarlisle

Admin:
I've finally registered my own ISBNs for the Australian print editions of Doctor Jack & Other Tales and Eye of the Beholder & Other Tales.
ISBNVS1_2crop_copyright2016KarenCarlisle
And applied for Catalogue-in-Production registration with the National Library.
CIPJournal2_copyright2016KarenCarlisle
Fun:
Lots of tea, surviving flowers from my hospital stay and...
  teaandTARDIS_copyright2016KarenCarlisle Flowers hosptial_copyright2016KarenCarelisle
an unexpected postal delivery. My Star Trek 50th Anniversary Uhura Barbie! I wasn't expecting for at least another week.
Uhura_copyright2016DCarlisle
Photos:©2016 Karen J Carlisle & D Carlisle. All Rights Reserved.
If you wish to use any of my images, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment