(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Monday, September 24, 2018

First Review of Deadsteam

I’m excited! Deadsteam has its first review posted on Goodreads – and my short, The Case of the Murderous Migraine, got mentioned as a favourite!

What a reading delight!! …This dreadpunk (steampunk horror) anthology is a perfect way to get in the Halloween mood. These story’s are reminiscent of classic penny dreadfuls and gothic horror. 

I especially loved the tales where vampires were the focus. Like Anthony in Red by Jen Ponce and The Case of the Murderous Migraine by Karen J. Carlisle. I haven’t read gothic vampire tales in a while and forgot how much I enjoy those tales. ”

–  Bedelya (clockwork.bookdragon) Moreno-Roth’s Reviews

You can read the full review here on Goodreads.



Buy you copy from

Book Depository, Amazon, Amazon.com.au,

Smashwords or Kobo

Also available in hardcover.









First Review of Deadsteam

No comments:

Post a Comment