(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Monday, February 25, 2019

Get the Most out of your Patreon Pledge

I’ve updated my Patreon rewards.


Are you thinking of supporting an indie author, or are you already a supporter contemplating increasing your pledge?


Why not make the most of it?


This is how to do it:



  • It’s almost March.  My new book is due out in late May.

  • Patreon processes supporting pledges on the 2nd of the month.

  • If you sign-up to support me BEFORE then end of April,  you get access to ebook/paperback copy of Aunt Enid (depending on your chosen pledge tier)

  • In May – you get a ebook/paperback copy of my soon to be release book: The Department of Curiosties.


Check out your rewards at: https://www.patreon.com/join/KarenJCarlisle










Get the Most out of your Patreon Pledge

No comments:

Post a Comment