(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Introducing a New Short Collection: 'Quarantine Reads'

Stuck at home? Bored? Trouble concentrating?

Escape to adventure with my second eBook collection of short reads, Quarantine Reads.


Now available via Smashwords and Amazon.


I wanted to thank my readers for their support, so my Patreon supporters have received a free copy of Quarantine Reads this month, and newsletter subscribers can download a free copy in May.


You can get a free copy of Quarantine Reads (and a copy of With a Twist of the Nib, on sign up when either supporting me on Patreon, or by signing up for my monthly newsletter, Tea & Tidings. )

Plus you get sneak peaks and more rewards!


Sign up for my newsletter, Tea & Tidings.

Or support me on:












Introducing a New Short Collection: 'Quarantine Reads'

No comments:

Post a Comment