(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Adelaide Steampunk Festival Day 1

It’s finally here!


All the steampunky goodness… and I can’t be there.

Not physically, at least.


I did my first ‘official’ live via my FB page (with Dearheart as my conspirator)





Steampunk Festival Day 1 – Intro


Dave leads us through the Railways Museum to see some of today's @Adelaide Steampunk Festival – You can chat to me via our Skype link at my table


Posted by Karen J Carlisle on Friday, September 11, 2020



I Skyped in all day to chat to readers and attendees…



Don’t forget you get an exclusive signed and numbered bookplate with each book.


Disappointed I can’t be there in person…  Let me out!



I’m back today for day 2.










Adelaide Steampunk Festival Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment