(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween Book-Music Launch

Today was the official launch of my short story eBook collection, ‘Another Twist of the Nib’, and my second music collaboration project, ‘Spanish Flu’. I discussed inspirations and research I did for the stories, and chatted about ‘ghoulies’ and ‘ghosties’ and things that go bump in the night.


The event ended with a live chat/interview with Richard Ryall, who composed the music to accompany my lyrics for ‘Spanish Flu’. You can find it on my FB page and on my youTube channel.


Gievaways included an eBook copy of ‘Another Twist of the Nib’ and a digital download of ‘Spanish Flu’.



LINKS:



Spanish Flu ©2020 Lyrics Karen J Carlisle/ Music Richard Ryall


 


 










Halloween Book-Music Launch

No comments:

Post a Comment