(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Sunday, February 28, 2021

October Online Event - It's official







Conquest online event 23-24 October, 2021.


Conquest was the first official convention I attended, when I was still in high school in Brisbane. It was also the first convention to be booked for the new Brisbane Sheraton Hotel, way back in 1982. I attended regularly until I moved to Adelaide in 1988.








This year (yep, Covid again), attendee numbers will be restricted, so they are having an online stream. I’ve been asked to participate as a past con goer, and author.  I’ve been chatting to the organiser of the Conquest convention. This week, they announced it on their FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3908223202574240/ 


 








October Online Event - It's official

No comments:

Post a Comment