(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Friday, October 13, 2017

Photo Friday Update

original post: http://karenjcarlisle.com/2017/10/13/photo-friday-update/

Last Sunday I posted this: Time for Some Changes.
For those of you who missed it, there will be changes to my post scheduling. The post explains the reasons behind my decision; please take some time to read the post.
This is what it means to you, Dear Reader:
"Currently I write two blog posts a week: Photo Fridays and a weekly Sunday blog post. I’ll be cutting back to one Sunday blog post a month (there may be occasional bonuses depending on how I’m going) and I’ll post at least one Photo Friday a month. You can also subscribe to my monthly newsletter for updates, events and sneak peeks of upcoming stories. The time gained will be channeled into writing stories – both short and a new book – for you, Dear Reader."
Rescheduling starts next month. If you subscribe to  blog updates (on the right widget bar), you will get email updates when each post is published on this webpage.
Here's some pics from this week:
  • Art/Photography: A friend returning from the UK, bought me this dinky little octopus by artist, Heidi Sturgess.
  • Garden: More irises are blooming and there's hundreds of orange blossoms on our tree.
  • Writing/Reading: I'm plugging along with rewrites to finish The Illusioneer.
  • Other little Green Men:  We survived another D&D game, but the world is ending... yet again.
Photos ©2017 Karen Carlisle. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment