(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Portable Art - The Perfect Present/ Zazzle Sale

Portable Art! Carry it with you!


Zazzle is having a sale – 40% off cushions plus 10% off your all orders – just in time for Christmas presents.  Perfect time to purchase one of my mugs. Pop over to my shop at Zazzle -Katdb42, purchase a mug and use the code: NOVPILLOWS4U  Then enjoy.


mugs1 mugs2


Or Buy Direct from the Artist.


The Question Mug:10393698_10152857253477937_1059323456876284976_n $20 + postage.

This design is exclusive to Direct Online sales from my website, Personal Appearances, or at The Rare Notion, Adelaide.


Contact me to purchase this mug.

Paypal payments preferred.


Don’t want to pay for postage?

You can purchase this mug at:

The Rare Notion Shop

110 & 112 Balcony Level, Adelaide Arcade, Adelaide, South Australia


Comfy Cusions with Steampunk flair


If you are looking for cushions, I have some steampunk ones at my Redbubble Store at great prices.


cushions



Portable Art - The Perfect Present/ Zazzle Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment