(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March Tea & Tidings due out in 3 days!

FilmingMarch2015_ViolaStewart_copyrightKarenCarlisle_2015I have been busy again, filming the last bits of my secret project for The Adventures of Viola Stewart. I did some filming on the weekend.


Watch this space and sign up for my newsletter to find out more. Invite your friends as well.  You can subscribe to Tea and Tidings with the form below, or at the sign-up page. You can follow my blog by email as well. There is a widget for that, on the right sidebar.


March Tea and Tidings is due out in three days.


Subscribe to Tea and Tidings





* indicates required








Email Format





Powered by MailChimp








TARDIS Mug and Ice_KarenCarlisle_2015



March Tea & Tidings due out in 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment