(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Sunday, September 7, 2014

September - On Steampunk Accessories

Last month I shared some of my teacup (and mug) collection. This month I am sharing part of another passion of mine – steampunk. My regular readers will know I write mostly in the steampunk, fantasy and gaslamp genres. I also love steampunk costuming, events and sneaking in something steampunky into my every day life.

(see some of my posts -


This month I am posting pictures of some of my collected (and made) steampunk accessories – both everyday and costume – on twitter. There is a link on the right of my website, where you can see the posts as they pop up each evening, or you can follow me on twitter – @kjcarlisle –  to see them as well.


Here are a few that I have already tweeted:


1 mining help 2 comiccon14 5 octopus brooch4 bowler and googles 1


Enjoy.



September - On Steampunk Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment