(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Friday, October 28, 2016

Photo Friday: Costume Catch Up/Inktober

original post: http://karenjcarlisle.com/2016/10/28/photo-friday-costuming-catch-upinktober/

I haven't had time to sew for a long time. This month I've tried to catch up on a few projects. Last week I showed you the beginnings of my new steampunked gun. This week I've been helping my daughter with her latest costume.
 john-tshirt2 john-tshirt shoes-john20161 shoes-john20162
And catching up on clothing bits. I've finished an upcycling project for the weekend, creating new 'work' skirt from and old one I would otherwise not wear again. A shorter skirt is now a long skirt, after making a new skirt top and adding the original skirt on the bottom.
 exopshopskirt_oldworkupdate20161 exopshopskirt_oldworkupdate20162b exopshopskirt_oldworkupdate20163 exopshopskirt_oldworkupdate2016
More pics to follow after Halloween Con this weekend.
And a few pics from this week's #inktober project:
 day-19-flight-copyright-2016-karencarlisle day-20_copyright2016karencarlisle day23_slow_copyright2016karencarlisle day24-one-dozen_copyright2016karencarlisle
World Squeeze is now available as a t-shirt from my Redbubble store.
squeezeworld_copyright2016karencarlisle_rb
Art and Photos:©2016 Karen J Carlisle. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment