(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Friday, October 21, 2016

Photo Friday: Paint and Ink

original post: http://karenjcarlisle.com/2016/10/21/paint-and-ink/

This week's variable weather hasn't daunted me. There is much to create. I'm working on steampunking up another opshop Nerf gun purchase (though the rainy days do slow down the painting process).
nerf1 nerf2 nerf3 nerf4
Almost there... Just need to finish off some paintwork on the barrel and grip, dirty it up a bit and add the 'gun furniture'.nerf5
And here's some of my #inktober drawings since 7th October. You can follow them on twitter or see them all on my Pinterest page.
Day 12: Official Prompt: Worried.
day-12-worried
Day 13: Official Prompt: Scared/ Day 16: Official Prompt: Wet day-13-scared_copyright2016karencarlisle day-16-wet_copyright2016karencarlisle
Art and Photos:©2016 Karen J Carlisle. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment