(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Badges, badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges... oh Yes you do!!!

A much lighter and shorter post today as I have a touch of gastro and having problems concentrating. I have been working on another tshirt design, with some inking done and have been finalising some colour. At the same time, I have been jotting down some more notes on a story idea and should spend some writing time, on these ideas, in the near future...

Something new I am now doing: Many of my original artworks will be available as badges for AUS$4 each (+plus postage). This is perfect for those who want artwork and are on a budget.
Add them to your badge collection!

At the moment, I can only direct debits and overseas buyers would have a fee... might have to look at etsy or ebay??? For now, information is available on my FB page Karen Carlisle Creations. This is also useful for those with FB, who just wish to know when, where and what is for sale, or where I will be. My webpage is in the process of upgrading.
Some badges now available for your perusal. Portable Art: Carry it with you!
 







Tomorrow I am hoping to be more hydrated and more loquacious..

No comments:

Post a Comment