(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Monday, May 13, 2013

Exclusive Mugs Now Available

Ah! I just found a button which allows me to schedule my posts on time, for those days I have appointments... let's see if it works! ... and it didn't. Will try again next time

On the first of May 1st, I wrote about the new range of mugs I have available at Zazzle.
I started with images from The Octopus/Kraken series. 

  • #1 Kraken Chestburster
  • #2 Deep Sea Ballooning
  • #3 In the Shade of Octopus
  • #4 Steam Trek
  • #5 Marie Octonette.
I will be adding more to this range, over the next month.
Today, these arrived!




This is the new range of mugs available.
The Question. 

This design will be exclusive, only available as direct sales via my website or at future personal appearances. They sell for $20 

Also on Portable Art: Carry it with you!, I have badges available, including this design.

Details  on Portable Art: Carry it with you! can be found at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment