(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Friday, May 3, 2013

T-shirt Protectoring

I am concentrating on a short story today and my characters are getting annoyed that I am taking too long to come and play. So today is an update on a blog post (about the process and progress of a t-shirt design)  from last week. I was down to two options on the colour combination. After some further thought, I chose the design with the purple frilled edging to the parasol. I feel that this design had more balance between the colours.

At the time I was also toying with the idea of sending it to teefury. I have  decided to provide Protectoring by Appointment on Redbubble and work on other designs for teefury.  Most likely this will have a steampunk theme. What sort of things would you, my dear readers, prefer to see?

Protectoring by Appointment is now available on Redbubble:  


Also a reminder of another steampunk themed t-shirt is entitled Steampunk Library. This image is another of my original photographs which I digitally enhanced to give it more zing. This is also available at Redbubble: Steampunk Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment