(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Monday, December 2, 2013

Impromptu Photo Shoot

I am having a ball with my new phone. It has a 20.9M camera! I used to get so frustrated with my old camera.  Often I would find myself thinking That would make a great photo, only to get annoyed that I did not have my SLR with me. I took photos with my old phone (dropped one too many times) with unsatisfactory results. My husband was getting a little annoyed that I kept asking to borrow his phone.

We went to the local shops today and, as usual, I found some ‘art in life’ that I wanted to record. There is a wonderful and beautiful world out there, just ready to discover, if only we would take the time.

my favourite:
POBox1311XPZ1
The local Haighs chocolate store (locally made chocolate) are readying for Christmas:
haighs1311 haighs1311F
haighs1311Light

1311GG    tish201320yr
Finally – on the way home and my beautiful old Devon Rex – she is now 20 years old.


Impromptu Photo Shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment