Hello and welcome.
Firstly, may I take this opportunity to welcome you. I have been waiting a long while for your arrival, almost a year in fact. Your predecessor was quite vexing, insisting on creating discomfort as much and as often as possible. I am sure that you will prove to be more friendly.To celebrate your arrival my friends and I have spent the day partying, enjoying much food and great conversation.
On my part, I resolve to do the following:
- try to write ‘something’ everyday. (1500 words would be nice, but I will be happy with just a few hundred – anything really)
- finish my manuscript before you depart
- always think of the glass as half full
- try to look at both sides of each story
- never lose hope
- enjoy more family ‘together’ time
- learn to relax and face my fears.
Thanking you in advance,
A New Year. A New Hope.